A Solution to Men’s Struggles
How The P-Shot® Can Help
As briefly noted above, the Priapus Shot® can be used to treat conditions that include:
- Peyronie’s Disease – A condition that causes curved erections.
- Loss of sensitivity in the penis which can adversely affect enjoyment or ability to perform sex.
- Erectile Dysfunction – this is a problem that is far more common than you may expect.
Some of the noted results patients have experienced after having the P-Shot® includes:
- Larger in both terms of girth and length (immediately in many cases).
- Stronger erections than they have ever had, even when they were at their sexual peak.
- A decrease in the effects of Peyronie’s Disease
- Increased blood flow and circulation in the penis
- Enhanced effects of ED medications, and other male sexual health therapies, if used after the Priapus Shot®
- Enhanced sensitivity and overall enjoyment of sexual intercourse
What Exactly Is The Priapus Shot®?
The Priapus Shot® or P-Shot® as it is sometimes known, is a completely natural procedure that is non-surgical and painless. It involves the injection of platelet rich plasma into the shaft of the penis, once it has been sufficiently numbed. This attracts stem cells and growth factors that kick-start tissue growth in the nerves and blood vessels, that in turn improves the size and quality of your patient’s erections, as well as treating erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease.
For men who suffer from erectile dysfunction, or who are unsatisfied with the size of their penis, the Priapus Shot®, or P-Shot®, is a safe, surgery-free way to a more fulfilling sex life.
The Priapus Shot® uses the growth factors in your blood (like platelet-rich plasma) to rejuvenate the penis. The P-Shot® has been shown to increase firmness of erection, increase penile length and girth of up to one inch or more, increase circulation and sexual capability, boost stamina, sensation, and even improve appearance.
The P-Shot® is helpful for men who have suffered from enlarged prostates, prostate cancer, the aftereffects of surgeries, drug side effects, and other conditions, such as diabetes.
The P-Shot® has been featured in several publications including Fox News.
Our staff is a certified provider for the P-Shot® procedure.
What is an Priapus Shot (P-Shot)?
The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) is a popular term for injecting platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into penis in order to restore and/or heighten sensitivity for more enjoyable sex. The PRP comes from your own blood, which is taken from your arm and put into a centrifuge to remove the PRP.
Will the P-Shot increase size?
Most men have some increase in the girth of the penis due to the growth of new tissue. Some men have reported an increase in length.
Will the P-Shot help with erectile dysfunction (ED)?
The Priapus shot is a great treatment for ED and for men interested in better sexual function. The P-Shot can be used safely with other treatments you may be using for ED.
Are there any side effects or down time after the P-Shot?
Typically, there are no side effects or downtime, though a small, superficial bruise may develop at the injection site. Patients can return to work, exercise, and even have sex the same day.